About Glenna Mileson
With over 25 years of experience as a Controller, CFO and VP/Finance & Operations, Glenna brings a broad range of expertise in financial and business management to an organization. Recognized as a problem solver, she has been credited with streamlining accounting operations, developing financial reports, recruiting personnel and improving both cash flow and profitability.
Glenna’s industry experience includes distribution, transportation, manufacturing, wireless communication and creative service (advertising, design, website & software development, public relations). She has worked with small, privately owned businesses and large, publicly traded companies, but prefers working directly with owners to help them achieve their business goals.
She recognizes the importance of timely financial reports providing owners and managers the information they need to make good business decisions. She develops operating metrics, budgets and forecasts to effectively plan and measure performance.
A native Washingtonian, Glenna received a BA in Business/Accounting from the University of Washington. She started her career as an auditor & information systems consultant with a national public accounting firm where she earned a CPA certification.
Glenna makes her home on Vashon Island and has been active in the community serving on the school board, an arts organization board, and a youth basketball board. She and her husband of over 20 years have two children. They have walked the 50+miles around the island along the beach and enjoy the natural beauty of the Puget Sound, the eagles and the orcas.
- University of Washington
Certificates & Licenses:
- CPA Certification – 1981
- Washington State Society of CPAs (WSCPA)
- Financial Executive Network Group (FENG)
- Keiretsu Forum (Angel Investors)
- Vashon Island Junior Basketball (VIJB)
- Women Business Owner (WBO)
- Founder of Women’s Island Networking Group (WING)
- Former School Board Director
Articles by Glenna Mileson
- A Client to Spare
- Weaving Your Net
- The Three P’s of Planning
- How We Cut Costs and Improved Morale
- Is it Time to Seek Bank Financing?
- B2B CFO Sponsors the Vistage Summit
- If You Don’t Get Paid, it’s not a Sale, it’s a Gift
- Congratulations, Art Zylstra
- Welcome to our newest CFO in the Northwest Region
- Do You Know Your Shot Conversion Rate?