Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Seattle, WA and surrounding areas
Bellevue, WA CFO
21 Years of Experience
BS – University of Idaho
MBA – University of Oregon
Contact Van Campbell and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Van is a high-energy, results-oriented executive with a proven record of hands-on leadership operating and growing customer-focused businesses that deliver bottom-line profitability. He has spent the vast majority of his professional career providing finance, operations, information technology (IT) and management expertise to small- and mid-sized clients to help them achieve their goals and their next levels of growth. He has provided these services in a wide variety of industries, ranging from manufacturing to professional services to not-for-profit.
Van’s experience includes:
- As Vice President for a privately-held ISO-certified manufacturing company with multiple locations, he provided CFO, COO and CIO functions during a period of 186% revenue growth. Van successfully managed cash flow, implemented the infrastructure and controls needed to manage the growth, and continued profitability. The company was recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal and by Seattle Business Magazine during this time.
- Van co-founded a technology services company that achieved national prominence and international recognition. Acting as President, CFO and Director of Consulting, he spearheaded annual revenue growth rates of up to 283% and achieved profitability before successfully exiting the company.
- Van started and led the local personal computer consulting practice for one of the then Big Eight accounting firms, providing accounting system needs assessment, selection and implementation services. He also provided finance and accounting function guidance to his clients, providing best practices and addressing people, process and reporting issues.
Van’s entrepreneurial spirit sees problems as opportunities and supports thinking ‘outside-the-box’ to identify solutions. For instance, he encourages outsourcing to focused service providers when appropriate. He is a firm believer in goal setting and accountability, successfully providing financial and operational analysis and results visibility to support goals.
He is committed to nurturing a ‘can-do’ team environment by providing opportunity, coaching and mentoring to help others grow professionally and personally, and to maximize their value to their organization. His management style fosters loyalty and top performance from staff members.
He is respected for his superb business skills, insight, ability to quickly master company/industry nuances, objectivity, honesty and integrity.
Van holds an MBA from the University of Oregon and a B.S. from the University of Idaho. He and his wife have two grown sons, and support various local community organizations.