Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Oregon
West Linn, OR CFO
35 Years of Experience
office (503) 479-5541
Oregon State Unversity (B.S.), Accounting and Finance
Certificates & Licenses:
Contact Jack Williamson and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Jack is a senior financial executive known for his vision, effective team building skills, and successful track record of developing and maintaining quality relationships with advisors and investors. He has served as CFO for a variety of small to medium-sized businesses ranging from venture-funded start-ups to publicly traded companies with $250 million in annual revenues.
His professional experience includes mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and debt financing, public stock offerings, and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganizations.
Jack is passionate about business improvement in general and the value-creating processes in particular that are at the heart of successful strategic exit planning.
Areas of expertise within Accounting, Finance and Operations include:
- Process improvement and efficiency;
- Management of IT, HR, and Accounting functions;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Financial reporting and investor relations;
- Change management; and
- Helping business owners sell their business to the right buyer
When not working Jack enjoys spending time with his family, hiking throughout the cascade mountain range in central Oregon, golfing, and most recently bird watching & amateur nature photography.