Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Oregon
Eugene, OR CFO
21 Years of Experience
office (917) 714-4866
Certificates & Licenses:
CPA (New York & Oregon)
Contact Eric Melconian and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Eric is a seasoned CFO with over 20 years of public and private finance experience. He began his career in New York directing the operations and finances of organizations ranging in size from single location start-ups to multinational global companies.
His industry background includes fashion, apparel, accessories, sporting and consumer goods, with a focus on licensing, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, wholesaling and retailing. He has extensive experience leading companies through rapid growth, expansion, system implementation, restructure and capital raises.
Eric's direct knowledge extends to virtually every aspect of a business's financial and operating needs. His past management responsibilities have included HR, IT, IP, AR, AP, legal, logistics, operations and investor relations. He has guided companies through the difficulties of cash flow challenges and capital constraints. Cash being the lifeblood of any business, adept cash flow management is vital.
As a B2B CFO® Partner, Eric is committed to leveraging his broad background to help business owners to quickly identify problems and work toward solutions that will increase operational efficiency and profitability. His areas of expertise include:
- Financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Complex multiple-entity consolidations
- Strategic planning and modeling
- Acquisition due diligence
- Raising debt and equity capital
- Bank and investor relations
- External audit and legal support
- Cash flow management
- Expense reduction and cost containment
- Establishment/enhancement of internal controls
- System implementation
- Wholesale and retail operations
- Warehousing and distribution
- Vendor negotiations
- Evaluation, hiring and training of finance staff
Eric holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from Hofstra University and is a Certified Public Accountant in the states of New York and Oregon. He and his wife Alaina have been married for 20 years and currently live in Eugene, Oregon. They are the proud parents of 4 amazing children ages 11 - 18. Eric has a passion for ice hockey and enjoys golfing and skiing in his spare time.